Monday, July 23, 2012

More about Combos in Minecraft




Here's a post I found somewhere else, that you should take a look at

 All of theSchematics used! http://www.mediafire...teqm6bh845942yl

 A special combo lock can be seen if you search youtube A single slice has detentions of 3x15x11

 These are the numbers of combinations depending on how many slots you have: 1 Slot: 16 2 Slots: (16x16) 256 3 Slots: (16x16x16) 4096 4 slots: 65,536 5 slots. That's too many to really calculate myself. It takes up too much room. Its statistically huge.

So basically, this thing is safe as a nuclear bunker! I am very proud to show you what I achieve in making these combination locks, as they are a heck of a lot of time and energy to make.

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

You can also catch me hanging out at Formspring.

No comments:

Post a Comment